Options for Infant Care Sheepskins And Underlays
For mums looking for available options for infant care sheepskins and underlays, you’ve come into the right place. This article contains the best sheepskins and underlays for infants and babies. For those who aren’t sure what these products are, sheepskins and underlays are used as an interface between the surface of a bed and the infant and are usually sold and used as a single natural shaped skin. Because of their incredible softness and natural feel on the skin, they are ideal for infant and baby use as it helps them have a great play time as well as relaxing sleep.
Here are your options for sheepskins and underlays:
1. Baby Care Sheepskin LARGE.
This sheepskin is made of natural sheepskin that is sanitised. Natural sheepskin will provide a familiar comfort as its soft wool fibres contain a substance called lanolin which is similar to that found on human skin. It will also provide your baby warmth during winter days and cool during summer. And because it is sanitised, it makes sure that your baby’s skin is protected and that no chemicals and dirt is on it that can cause your baby skin irritation.
Suitable for nursery bedding in the baby cot or bassinet, or for a play mat, pram liner, or floor mat.
2. Lambswool cot underlay.
This lambswool cot underlay is made of lambswool which is the most absorbent natural fibre in common use. It can contain up to 30% of moisture before feeling wet reducing the moisture, keeping baby dry in the warmest of weather.
Suitable for nursery bedding in the baby cot or bassinet, or for a play mat, pramliner, or floor mat.
3. Sheepskin Floor Mat Underlay.
This sheepskin mat underlay is made from real double faced sheepskin sewn into a rectangle. This will provide double comfort- an excellent play mat or bed underlay for your baby. It will keep him warm and dry when playing and it will help him sleep very well when sleeping.
Suitable for floor mat, bed underlay, and bed cover.
4. Lambswool Rectangle Sheepskin Mat.
This sheepskin mat is also made of lambswool. Its Wool fibers have the unique ability to absorb up to 33% of their own weight in moisture, keeping baby dry in the warmest of weather.
5. Genuine Sheepskin Baby Care.
This baby care product is a superb play mat for your baby to play and rest in. It’s really soft giving your baby his needed warmth and comfort while you’re not holding him.
Here are a few other benefits of using these sheepskin and lambswool products:
- Since they’re gentle on your babies’ skin, they can help heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes.
- they are always dirt and bacteria resistant. A natural sheepskin that is still rich in lanolin can easily be hung in the fresh air for self-cleaning.
- they are fire-resistant. When subjected to flames, sheepskin is most likely just smolders and extinguishes itself.
- they last longer. Sheepskin’s wool fibres can be bent 20,000 times without breaking; this ensures that a sheepskin product last longer.